– 3rd World Conference on Learning, Teaching and Educational Leadership (WCLTA-2012) History and Implementation of Classroom Technology Michael W. Firmin a, Deanna J. Genesi a
– Advanced Teaching Methods for the Technology Classroom – Petrina, Stephen – 2006
– Interdisciplinary Journal of E-Learning and Learning Objects Volume 6, 2010 Editor: Thomas Connolly
– Developing Web-Based Learning Resources in School Education: A User-Centered Approach
Said Hadjerrouit University of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway – 2010
– Perfect Teacher-Led CPD – Shaun Allison – 2014
– Digital Education action Plan 2021-2027 Resetting education and training for the digital age Brussels, 30.9.2020 SWD(2020) 209 final COMMISSION STAFF WORKING DOCUMENT
122 Falck O., Mang C., Woessmann L. (2018). Virtually no effect? Different use of classroom computers and their effect on student achievement. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 80(1)
-123 Escueta et al. (2017). Education technology review: an evidence based review. NBER Working paper
– E-learning methodologies A guide for designing and developing e-learning courses, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations – Rome 2011
– Interventions using digital tools to improve students’ engagement and learning outcomes in higher business education Bernt Arne Bertheussen Tromsø, July 2016
– Kentnor, H. (2015). “Distance education and the evolution of online learning in the United States”.
Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue. 17: 21–34. // 2)
– Johnson, A. M., Jacovina, M. E., Russell, D. E., & Soto, C. M. (2016). Challenges and solutions when using technologies in the classroom.
– Ertmer, Ottenbreit-Leftwich, Sadik, Sendurur, & Sendurur, 2012
– Ertmer, 1999; Ertmer et al., 2012; Keengwe, Onchwari, & Wachira, 2008; Lowther, Inan,
Strahl, & Ross, 2008
– Cercone, K. (2008). Characteristics of Adult Learners With Implications for Online Learning Design. AACE Review (formerly AACE Journal), 16(2), 137-159.
– Costley, K (2014) The Positive Effects of Technology on Teaching and Student Learning